Monday, October 18, 2010

Kitchen Jewellery

I don't think I've mentioned before that I've ordered an Electrolux Induction Stove for the new Kitchen, it's the same one used by Tetsuya Wakuda.

Anyway I've always been concerned about how I'd use my wok on this new stove. I'd always assumed I'd have to use the wok burner on the BBQ outside, not a great solution.

That is until now................




Tetsuya along with Electrolux have designed this Wok & Trivet Set to replicate a flames of a Gas Stove, isn't is magical! It's used in his kitchens everyday by his Chef's.



On finding this magical device I immediately contacted my dear Mum who has the same stove already in her home, she's been on the net and has ordered 2, one for herself and one for me!!! I was so delighted to find out I could get one.

Anyway else using Induction Stoves?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't used one, but I've only ever heard good things about them. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you could get them for induction. Tossed our old one out when we got the new induction and haven't looked around for a replacement. These are gorgeous! We have an AEG cooktop, which is Electrolux, so I'm sure it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is brilliant, thanks for posting that, I'm going to pass it on to a friend actually, she'll be thrilled! Cheers x

    ReplyDelete