Wednesday, August 25, 2010

They have arrived.......................!

This stunning pendant light (Hermon+Hermon's Migo measuring 1300D x 360H) will be centred in the Media/Formal Living Room

This gorgeous white leather tucked pendant (Hermon+Hermon's Sea Anenome measuring 700Dx340H) will be centered in the Dining Room and will be offset by three Drum Pendants over the Kitchen Bench - still TBC.

Aren't they gorgeous! I have two giant boxes sitting in my spare room, which will probably stay there until we move, unless the nice electrian (here's hoping) will install them for me while he's doing the electrical work.

3 comments:

  1. Cherie,

    What a fantastic project you have going!

    You may also like this blog www.buildingthelakehouse.blogspot.com

    I will be keeping an eye on how things progress.

    Digella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, great blog by the way.

    I'm rennovating and spotted the sea anenome pendant a while back and have been trying to source it in australia. I see you got it at Hermon & Hermon, do you mind me asking the price of this beautiful light. I'd like to know if it's in my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous, I actually sourced the light through an interior designer here in Brisbane who purchased them from H&H. I'm pretty sure I got the last one available from memory, it was ordered by someone else who changed their mind, so the shade was already wired up! I think I paid around $750 for it. I know they don't sell them anymore....

    ReplyDelete