Monday, March 7, 2011

Update from yesterday...............

Check out our Water Tank!

All external paintwork complete - There will be timber slatting in the gables

A very UN-welcome visitor!

Kitchen is almost there..............

The glass splash back has been installed along with the tap. I'm loving the hint of blue in the glass, it's going to pick up nicely with my other blue soft furnishings!

Kitchen via another angle, also the doors to our bedroom have now been painted

Ensuite taps, toilet and mirror installed

Ensite from another angle, you can see the power points still need to be done!

View from back of house through kitchen windows. Dishwasher is also in, this will have a door front same as the kitchen cupboards.

This was the view of from in front of the garage, it really was a glorious day.


And this is the house going up behind us, another set of neighbours!

I also spoke with my neighbour who gave me the name of the company she used to do her window furnishings, she said they were a one stop show with shutters, blinds and curtains. I'm thinking I might pay them a visit prior to hauling myself off to a busy home show. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment