Friday, March 4, 2011

Wonderful News....................

As per my post earlier in the week I do have an announcement to make....................

I'm having a Baby!

Thus the reason for my non-interest in house inspections and blog updates! However I'm slowly starting to come good and have got a lot of work to do over the next few weeks before the big move into the new house.

My checklist so far;

  1. Visit Home Show next week in search of Blinds/Curtains, then get quotes and place order/s
  2. Meet with Real Estate Agent re selling current house to determine if we'll do open houses or if I can start packing away all my un-needed possessions over the next few weeks.
  3. Clean out whole house and make trips to tip/charity's with unwanted goods
  4. Organise Pool Fence Inspection and arrange any work that needs to be done
  5. Get Removalist Quote
  6. Arrange for electrician to install my feature lighting in new house
  7. Get Quotes for New house external work; fences, retaining, driveway, bob cat labour, turf etc
  8. Arrange some extra fill for new house
Doing all this while pregnant is going to be interesting! At least I'll have time to have the house ready before the baby comes in Spring.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned.

Cherie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Busy times ahead and I too am off to the Home show for window furnishings among others things. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely lovely news, huge congratulations, that is such exciting news, wow!! What a beautiful home your bubba is going to grow up in too! Congrats again, thrilled for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Exciting times ahead. New house & new baby. If looking for a good local removal company, try Arana Removals. They moved us from Samford to suburbs, then to Melbourne & recently around northern suburbs again. Family company. Moving's a bitch.

    ReplyDelete