Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've been tagged.............

.......in a game of 'Things to Know' by Our Noosa Beach House ..... here I go......


What is the one thing you can't stand?

At the moment, my job!

If you could go back to your childhood which cartoon character or TV show would be your favourite?

Ariel from The Little Mermaid!

Do you believe in ghosts?

In ghosts? Not sure. However I do believe there has to be an explanation for all the 'unexplained' and if that means there are ghosts then so be it!
What is the funniest story you have about your significant other?

oh where to start, probably the funniest was when I picked him up from a work Xmas Party a few years ago and brought him home, well almost..... I had to push him out of the car, which was a big mistake as he spent the next few hours passed out on the front lawn for all the neighbours to see!

What is your proudest moment of being a parent?

Well I can't answer this question as we aren't there yet, fingers crossed for some good news re this topic in the New Year!

If you could go back and relive one day in your life what would it be?

My wedding day, what happy memories I have of that day.................


And now I will pass onto Kerri at Driftwood Interiors
and
Belle Inspirations

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing, it's always so interesting reading the "extras" - Happy New Year btw x - what a great one you have to look forward to in your rather gorgeous new home :) Cheers x

    ReplyDelete