Monday, December 6, 2010

Starting to feel a little homely..................

We took a trip to the house on Saturday, despite the rain with my best friend to show her the house and were completely gobsmacked by the builder's progress!

They had done all this.......


My gorgeous Blackbutt timber floors!

All the kitchen/laundry cabinets all laid out, looking pretty.


My BF's boots on the new floors!


All the brickwork on the rear, right and left hand sides complete!



Garage Doors looking quite blue......hmmmm it is Ironstone!



Just a little bit of bricking to go across the front and around the front door.


Guest Room Cabinets


Master Suite Cabinets


Main Bathroom Cabinets

I must say being there with BF and hubby with the flooring in and trying to piece together all the cabinets was very comforting. I imagined myself making cups of coffee at the kitchen bench while my family and friends sat around my fireplace or out on the alfresco, and really felt like all my dreams are about to come true. Don't quote me on it but I'd be surprised if it takes the builder any longer than 10 weeks after Christmas to complete the rest of the house!


After a lovely lunch at Litse Lounge we came home to this.............


I don't think I've introduced you all to our babies Harvey (Lilac Burmese) and Snickers (Brown Burmese) yet. Most of the time they are best friends like this. I think I'll include more photos of my babies in my future posts in preparation for their move to the new house too!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great and love your cabinets.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting for you! Looks great can't wait to see the end result! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete