Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little lift............................

You may notice a little change to the blog, need a little lift myself so decided to update the blog.

I also need to start thinking about what to do in some various spaces in the house, for example.....




this is the entrance to the master suite. My initital thoughts are two glass shelves, to put ?? on. Or I could put some Luxe Look wallpaper on the back of this Niche and match it with the same wallpaper on the back wall of the bedroom? Does anyone have any ideas?

and also....


The fireplace, I've got so many ideas in my head for this space 


Below is a pic of the stainless surround that will be the finished product.


I'd love to have some sort of floating shelf / rustic mantel look, any ideas?

I'd love to hear from anyone who's got a creative bone in their body.

Next stop, window furnishings....

2 comments:

  1. Love your wallpaper idea, it would look reaaly awesome with a small downlight in the top to highlight that space.
    Our last house had a fireplace & the mantel was a recycled beam from an old railway station, mounted like a floating shelf & stained to match the timber floors, it was very simple but rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I can almost see your plans for your space. Can't wait to see how it turns out! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete