Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rain but the site Shines!

External render almost complete, the rear of the house needs a second coat, but the front is lovely and smooth! It will be finished with a coat of Solver, Nomad Beige.






Kitchen cabinets now starting to be put into place.....


I'm really like my own designs!


Ensuite Bathroom cabinets all in place


Main bathroom, not much space I know, but how much bath stuff can kids have? The stone bench will run along to the wall with the window so there will be a little nook or place for a basket to store towels/toys.


Guest Room Ensuite - my Dad has already claimed this room.


So there we were enjoying
the changes with the house and
suddenly we heard............


THUNDER!!!!

And then we looked outside to find....................


Storm clouds rolling in over the hill!


I had about 2 minutes to say goodbye to the house and get to the car! We drove home in the heaviest rain storm we've had in a long time, hubby had to pull over at one point as we couldn't see a thing.


On a lighter note, picked up these gorgeous Aqua ceramic coasters at Sussans, yes the clothing store!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your place is really coming together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all looking fantastic, I think I am going to really love your kitchen! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie, I have tagged you in a game of "Things to Know", cheers x

    ReplyDelete