Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can't wait.................


I just can't wait for this gorgeous old Queenslander to be finished! I've had my eye on it each day on my way to work and just had to get a snap of it so I have a 'before' shot. You wouldn't know it from the front but the house is quite big, I'd say it goes back about 40 metres, it looks as though a large extension went on.

Found a few older snaps too....



Will make sure to post again on this one when there are advancements.


In relation to the pavers/tiles, I visited Majer Tiles yesterday during my lunch break and found a tile product which looks exactly what I'm after. I'm hoping the builder's tile company can help me out and find what i'm after.

By for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing older photos of Queenslanders. I wish we had one of ours.

    ReplyDelete