Monday, September 27, 2010

Wet Red Mud!


Yesterday we visited the block to check on progress. The building pad was complete, the crushed rock temporary driveway was finished and the footings had been started!



Once we were on the building pad we soon realised the red clay was quite wet and soft and our shoes were soon covered in thick red mud!


Some of the footings were full of water.



I was able to stand in various places and see what our view will be.


All in all I was pleased at the progress of the works considering they only started last Monday and it's rained every day since.

I'm hoping the weather will fine up soon to allow things to progress as planned.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Such exciting times. Something which I would always do is keep a couple of plastic bags in the back of the car to pop my shoes in just in case! You dont want to turn your car into a mud pit!

    ReplyDelete