Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cupcakes, Sequins, Beef Cheek & Cheesecake..........

Yesterday I went to my old school friend's Bridal Shower, she's getting married in two weeks. I'd never been to a Bridal Shower before and was anticipating the event for the last few days. Her future sister in law hosted the Shower and did a fabulous job arranging all the games, prizes and afternoon tea.

I won two games, the A-Z of weddings and the garbage bag designer wedding dress game. My prizes were a tea towel with lovely cup cake design and the dvd Made of Honour with some lovely treats in the package.


I gave her a Bride & Groom Family Tree Photo Album that I purchased at New Farm Editions. I was the first to leave (had to get home to prepare for another party) and was presented with this gorgeous boxed Cupcake as a take home treat.


That night Hubby and I went to his friend's 40th Birthday Party at a gorgeous little restaurant in Toowong. The theme was Black or Bling and I wore a sequined dress from Jules and Roc by Vallen.

The food was equisite and each course had matching wines. The Degustation Style finger food consisted of Freshly Shucked Oysters, Duck Liver Pate, Mushroom Cappuccinos for starters, Beetroot and Ginger Palete Cleanser, Confit Duck, Pork Belly & Ballontine and Braised Beef Cheeks for Mains and a Chocolate and Rapspberry Creme Brulee.

And the Birthday Cake was a Cheesecake.................................





We are off to the block today to check on progress.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Cherie

1 comment: