Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Outdoor Tiles v Pavers....................?

Since we did the colour selection last Thursday I've been tooing and froing about the Outdoor Tile we picked for the front verandahs, terraces and the alfresco. I've always had pavers at the houses I've lived at and I just can't get my head around an Outdoor Glazed Porcelain tile, especially in the country estate we'll be living in.





In my head I'm picturing a square 45x45 sandstone colour paver. They tell me it's not possible to lay a paver on a slab as it won't be at the right level.

Does anyone have any feed back on this?

1 comment:

  1. Pavers can be done. As long as your slab has not been poured. It would be a variation to the contract and their would likely be costs involved. 1. For the administration of the variation. 2. For the actual cost of any changes.

    Phone your building / contracts administrator and ask them. It can be done.

    Hope this helps :)

    www.buildingthelakehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete